Terms and Conditons
These terms and conditions apply to purchases from Yorke Educational Centre made on this website for booklists submitted by the due date.
- All orders must be pre paid.
- All late orders may be subject to a longer processing time due to the availability of stock from publishers.
Shipping and Delivery
- Yorke Educational Centre ships goods Australia wide using Australia Post or Courier, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website, please contact us to enquire about a special order.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks, subject to the availability of stock from publishers
- All orders to be sent to a PO BOX will be sent Australia Post and a tracking number will not be provided for these orders. Otherwise address provided needs to be an address where parcel can be signed for because the parcel cannot be left without signature unless specifically requested by you and then the liability lies with you.
- Once parcel tracking number or parcel sent date is provided in your order tracking information you are responsible for ensuring that someone is available to sign for the parcel or that collection is arranged. If the parcel is returned to us you will be required to pay the extra shipping cost incurred.
Customer Service Policy
- Yorke Educational Centre is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframe is within 2 to 3 weeks, in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you by way of a note in your order status.
- The prices listed for Book List items supplied by Yorke Educational Centre are all inclusive of GST.
- The prices listed on this website were correct at time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that the calculation of the total of products ordered is only an approximate price.
- Your order will be invoiced and charged at the current price of all products on the date of invoice.
- A $10 shipping and handling fee is added to all orders.
- Please retain a copy of your invoice for tax purposes.
- Requests for copy invoices may attract a $5.00 fee
- If a product purchased from Yorke Educational Centre is found to be defective or faulty we will exchange the product or provide a refund at our cost.
- If you wish to return a Textbook for a refund Yorke Educational Centre will accept the return at the shop or at your cost of freight with a copy of your invoice providing that the books are unmarked and in saleable condition. Refunds will be given on TEXTBOOKS ONLY up to the 14th of February or 14 days after the purchase date (Whichever is later). A $10 processing fee will be charged for all refunds.
- All refunds will be processed after the 14th of February and will be in the form of a cheque made out to the name on the order and will be posted out to the address provided on the order.
- Yorke Educational Centre does not rent or sell any personal information collected to third parties.
- Only the School and Yorke Educational Centre use the personal information provided to us on booklists for the purpose of supplying the order.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that this privacy statement only applies solely to information collected at this website.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website such as name and address for the purpose of supplying the order.
- Yorke Educational Centre takes reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment.
- Credit card information is transmitted via our secure server using industry standard encryption methods.
- If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support staff.